COMPLETE FORM TO REGISTER FOR WEBINAR
April 30, 2019
09AM PT | 12PM ET | 06PM CET
Becoming an Expert: Tips and Tricks for
Running BaseScope™ Assay
Tapan Shah, PhD.
The RNAscope® and BaseScope™ Assays are based on the proprietary RNAscope® Technology, enabling RNA target expression analysis within intact cells and tissues with high sensitivity and specificity.
BaseScopeTM assay is a recent addition to the RNAscope® Technology product portfolio, launched in early 2016. Using the same innovative technology and proprietary probe design, the BaseScope™ Assay is further refined to detect RNA targets with as few as 1-4 ZZ probe pairs. At this webinar, we will discuss the benefits of both the RNAscope® and BaseScope™ assays and share tips and tricks on how to perform these assays successfully to obtain publication-quality RNA in situ results. We will also discuss some specific applications that BaseScopeTM assay can be applied.
Who Should Attend:
- This webinar will benefit both new and experienced RNAscope® and BaseScopeTM technology users.
- How RNAscope® and BaseScope™ assays work
- What you need to get started
- Tips and tricks for successful sample preparation
- Examples of staining results & research application specific data
- FAQs & Troubleshooting tips