COMPLETE FORM TO REGISTER FOR WEBINAR
January 22, 2019
09AM PT | 12PM ET | 06PM CET
Tips and Tricks for Getting Started with the RNAscope® and BaseScope™ Assays
The RNAscope® and BaseScope™ Assays are ideal tools to complement technologies like IHC, qPCR or NGS.
In this webinar we will discuss the benefits of both the RNAscope® and BaseScope™ assays and share tips and tricks on how to perform these assays successfully to obtain publication-quality RNA in situ results.
Please bring your RNAscope® technology questions to the webinar and our team will answer them live by chat.
- How the RNAscope® assays work
- What you need to get started
- Tips and tricks for successful sample preparation
- Examples of staining results & research application specific data
- FAQs & Troubleshooting tips
Who Should Attend:
- This webinar will benefit both new and experienced RNAscope® technology users.