What is missing from
Visualize tumor microenvironments (TMEs) with RNAscope® in situ hybridization technology; delivering unrivaled single-molecule sensitivity and specificity - even for targets like splice variants, highly homologous sequences, and short sequences including CAR-T cell or CRD/TCR clones. The assay has the capacity to reveal molecular and cellular interactions of tumor cells and the immune system. Visualization and quantification of gene expression within the morphological context across the tumor allows insights in the tumor heterogeneity.
your biomarker analysis?
- Detect mRNAs and lncRNAs at single molecule sensitivity using the RNAscope® assay
- Use Basescope™ to target specific splice junctions for aberrant alternative splicing in cancers
- Identify point mutations or gene editing with the BaseScop™ assay
- Characterize expression profiles of various checkpoint markers and therapeutic targets in the TME
- Perform single cell analysis and glean morphological information in FFPE or frozen tissues
- Carry out quantitative analysis of co-expression of multiple checkpoint molecules within the same cell