Complete the form to register
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
9AM PST | 12PM EST | 6PM CET
Tips & Tricks to Get Publication Quality RNA ISH Data for Neuroscience Applications
|Presenter: Nidhi Vashistha, Ph.D
Technical Support Scientist
RNAscope® Technology is a novel in situ hybridization (ISH) assay for detection of target RNA within intact cells. It represents a major advancement in RNA ISH approaches.
Main features of this technology are:
- A proprietary probe design to amplify target-specific signals but not background noise from non-specific hybridization
- The capacity to provide single-cell and single-RNA molecule sensitivity in the context of complex tissue micro-environments such as the brain
- Detection of any mRNA, short RNA targets and exon junctions, due to advances in RNA ISH technology
It is an ideal tool to complement technologies like IHC, qPCR or NGS.
In this webinar we will discuss the benefits of both RNAscope® and BaseScope™ assays and share tips and tricks on how to perform these assays successfully to obtain publication-quality RNA in situ results. We will highlight data for neuroscience research applications, such as gene expression of receptors and ligands, analysis of long non-coding RNA, circular RNA and splice variants.
- How RNAscope® and BaseScope™ assays work
- What tools are needed for getting started
- Tips and tricks for sample preparation
- FAQs & Troubleshooting tips
- Where to find information
- Examples of data featuring neuroscience research application
This webinar will benefit both new and experienced RNAscope® technology users.
Please bring your RNAscope® technology questions to the webinar and our team will answer them live by chat or you can also send in your questions in advance to email@example.com.