COMPLETE FORM TO REGISTER FOR WEBINAR
November 21, 2017
9AM PST | 12PM EST | 6PM CET
RNAscope® Assay Data Analysis
Dr. Rob Monroe
RNAscope® assay is an innovative and proprietary RNA in situ hybridization (ISH) assay based on ACD's patented technology with signal amplification and simultaneous background noise suppression. RNAscope® assay delivers quantitative, sensitive and specific molecular detection of RNA species on a cell-by-cell basis with morphological context in a single assay.
In this webinar, we will focus on how to analyze and review RNAscope® assay data images successfully. We will cover the following topics:
- Review RNA ISH images with poor, medium and high quality target RNA staining
- Scoring tips of RNA ISH data in comparison with IHC
- Discuss a specific data set for HPV detection in tissue sample
This webinar will benefit:
- Pathologists who may or may not be familiar with RNAscope® technology
- New and existing RNAscope® assay users
- Traditional ISH users new to RNAscope®
- IHC users interested in RNA ISH for complementary studies
Please bring your RNAscope® technology questions to the webinar and our team will answer them live by chat or you can also send in your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.