COMPLETE FORM TO REGISTER FOR WEBINAR
February 20, 2018
09AM PST | 12PM EST | 06PM CET
RNAscope® Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting RNAscope® and BaseScope™ AssaysRNAscope® Technology is a novel in situ hybridization (ISH) assay for detection of target RNA within intact cells. It represents a major advancement in RNA ISH, with its proprietary probe design to amplify target-specific signals. This technology, with its capacity to provide single-cell and single-RNA molecule sensitivity in the context of complex tissue microenvironments, is an ideal tool to complement technologies like IHC, qPCR or NGS.
Our recent advances in RNAscope® technology include the development of the BaseScope™ assay, which enables detection of short RNA targets and exon junctions for the analysis of splice variants, circular RNA and gene fusions.
We will discuss the workflow of both RNAscope® and BaseScope™ assays and share troubleshooting tips and tricks to obtain publication-quality RNA in situ results.
This webinar will benefit:
- New and experienced RNAscope® & BaseScope™ technology users.
- Users performing ISH combined with IHC
- Traditional ISH users currently performing RNAscope® ISH
The learning objectives for this webinar:
- How RNAscope® and BaseScope™ assays work
- Workflow of RNAscope® and BaseScope™ assays
- What tools are needed for getting started
- Tips and tricks for sample preparation & pretreatment
- FAQs & Troubleshooting tips
Please bring your RNAscope® technology questions to the webinar and our team will answer them live by chat or you can also send in your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.