COMPLETE FORM TO REGISTER FOR WEBINAR
May 28, 2019
09AM PT | 12PM ET | 06PM CET
Becoming an Expert: Tips and Tricks for Getting Started with RNAscope® Assay
Sonali Jog, PhD.
The RNAscope® Technology is a novel in situ hybridization (ISH) assay for detection of target RNA within intact cells. The assay represents a major advance in RNA ISH approaches with its proprietary probe design to amplify target-specific signals but not background noise from non-specific hybridization. RNAscope® Assay is an ideal tool to complement technologies like IHC, qPCR or NGS. In this webinar we will discuss the benefits of RNAscope® assay and share tips and tricks on how to perform these assays successfully to obtain publication-quality RNA in situ results. Please bring your RNAscope® technology questions to the webinar and our team will answer them live during the webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- This webinar will benefit both new and experienced RNAscope® technology users.
- How RNAscope® assays work
- What you need to get started
- Tips and tricks for successful sample preparation
- Examples of staining results & research application specific data
- FAQs & Troubleshooting tips